Multi-award winning, modern, architect-designed and purpose built accommodation set in 12 peaceful acres of garden and native bush. Every room has a view of garden and/or tall gum trees.
Contemporary, rustic style with earthy and intimate outdoor and indoor spaces, original art work and furniture items made by the owners from recycled materials from the site. Hand basins and garden sculptures made by the owners and a pottery and clay sculpture gallery on site. Pottery lessons available by arrangement $40 per hour for 1 person, $60 for 2 people. There are 4 separate cottages as well as a garden cottage attached to the owner's house by a covered walkway.
Features of all the accommodation units are:
- Built from Helbel blocks so well insulated and designed to take advantage of winter sun and summer shade.
- Large north-east facing verandahs accessed through sliding doors with gas barbecues, table and chairs and large day beds.
- R/C air conditioners, ceiling fans, electric blankets, TV, DVD player, clock radios, CD players.
- Comfortable furniture (leather lounges).
- Ample wardrobe and hanging space.
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils for 4 people.
- Kookaburra, Wren and Lyrebird cottages have spa baths and slow combustion fires to really make your stay with us memorable.
The two 1 b/r cottages have queen sized beds and a large bathroom with double spa bath with separate shower.
The two bedroom cottage has a queen sized bed in one room and two king single beds in the other. It has been designed for access with a ramp to the front door, wide doorways and a huge bathroom with a very large shower area. This cottage has been designed with the bedrooms at either end for privacy and each bedroom has a sliding door onto its own covered verandah. This cottage has a huge round spa bath in a private pavilion in the garden.
The Garden Pavilion has 2 queen sized bedrooms, each with its own en suite bathroom and wardrobe/storage area and small TV/DVD player. Each of the bedrooms has a sliding door onto a different covered verandah. There is a shared living/dining/kitchenette area with bench, sink, microwave, toaster, kettle, 2 leather sofas, TV/DVD player, table and chairs for 4 people. The gas barbecue is stainless steel with a hood and a gas ring on the side.
Gourmet eat-in food is available from The Kitchen in Milton. Just ask us to email you a menu and as long as you give us 2 days notice your delicious food will be in your cottage when you arrive.